Closet poet/writer. Aspiring editor/copywriter. Princess Extraodinaire.

Shelly Lives...

Powered By Blogger!

 

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Love was a myth...

Love was a myth.
A fairy tale conjured up by those from the past.
I was a skeptic.
I was a fool.

Here I am now.
Swept off my feet by a Prince Charming.
Feeling the emotions flow through me.
Love I never thought I could feel.

My heart beats doubly quick.
My smiles are laced with shyness.
The first time you said you love me,
I felt my heart burst with happiness.

That elated feeling.
That sweet intoxication.
That miraculous unseen bond.
Love.

The door was open.
The light was shone.
I was loving
And being loved.

How wonderful life becomes!
Each day is anticipated.
Each kiss is cherished.
Each hug is emotionally nourishing.

Love is no longer a myth.
Love is a daily reality.
Love is what I feel for you.
Always.

 

previous creations

archives

 
 
  Graphic Design by & Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus