Closet poet/writer. Aspiring editor/copywriter. Princess Extraodinaire.

Shelly Lives...

Powered By Blogger!

 

Thursday, January 27, 2005

fatally addictive...

His kisses are like poison.
They seep into my bloodstream,
Conquering every bit of logic in me,
Ultimately emerging victorious.

Memories of the past,
The depressing and the uplifting,
Lives in my mind,
As fresh as if it was yesterday.

Feb 5th is approaching so soon.
I fear.
The excitement of this big decision
Is coupled with the fear of a lifetime commitment.

My judgement is swayed with every word he speaks.
My sanity is threatened with every kiss he gives.
My future is uncertain with every impulsive act he does.
My life is entire in his hands.

Yet I cannot pull myself away.
His love,
It conquers me.
It poisons me.

He is like a drug.
Addictive,
And with side effects.
I am hooked.

 

previous creations

archives

 
 
  Graphic Design by & Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus